Empowering Change through Public Speaking
When speaking to professional and community audiences, I strive to help others find ways to empower change. To achieve this, I transform the knowledge that we glean through empirical research into “take-home” messages of importance and value that are actionable.
I have spoken to community and professional audiences on topics such as:
- how families and concerned persons can help a loved one who is struggling with mental health issues
- dating in the 21st century and how to protect adolescents and young adults from dating violence
- helping young girls grow up strong
- promoting the development of a healthy body image
- understanding, preventing and treating eating disturbances
If you are interested in the possibility of me speaking on these or other mental health topics, please contact me via email or phone.